Like previous years in the past, the 2021 Valentine’s Day celebration witnessed millions of people across the world celebrating the people that they hold very dear to their hearts.
Many flooded their respective social media pages with photos and videos of their loved ones while others even took things a notch higher by showing off how they spent the day.
Interestingly, celebrities were not left out of the loop. Many of them dedicated special posts to their loved ones and they shared posts showing just how they celebrated the special occasion.
Buzzupdate has compiled a list of popular figures who get the internet community gushing with the way they celebrated Valentine’s Day.
1. Celebrity stylist Toyin Lawani got engaged to her lover!
What better way to spend the lover’s day than saying yes to your significant other on a day set aside to celebrate love! Well, that was how Toyin Lawani spent her Val’s Day.
2. Actress Stephanie Linus and her family’s photoshoot
Actress Stephanie Linus shared a lovely video from a family photoshoot on her page. It got her fans gushing!
3. Senator Rochas Okorocha surprised his wife with gifts
One is never too old to celebrate love and that is exactly what politician, Rochas Okorocha did with his wife. He treated her to a lovely surprise in front of friends and family.
4. Boxer Anthony Joshua spotted on Karaoke night
Nigerian-British boxer, Anthony Joshua, was spotted with friends singing a love song on Valentine’s Day. Seems it was all about karaoke for Anthony!
5. Temi and Mr Eazi were all about self-love and skincare!
The celebrity lovers were spotted rocking facemasks in photos shared on Instagram. Surely, there must have been more to the day. Fingers crossed!
6. Actress Mercy Aigbe spent the day with her kids
The Nollywood star spent her Val’s Day with two people who mean the world to her. Mercy was spotted with her daughter and son in some cute family photos shared on her Instagram page.
7. Reality star’s Bambam and Teddy A drop were all loved up on Instagram
The celebrity couples hosted a live IG session where they got to talk about their marriage and also share tips for lovers. How sweet!
8. Anita Joseph and hubby marked their wedding anniversary
It was a double celebration of actress Anita Joseph and her hubby as they also got to celebrate their wedding anniversary on Val’s Day.
9. Tonto Dike and her son had a 5-course dinner at home!
The doting mum flooded her Instastories with pictures of an intimately decorated home for the celebration. Tonto also treated her son to a 5-course dinner experience.
10. Funke Akindele and JJC Skillz’s photo dump
The Nollywood power couple shared a video mashup showing some epic throwback photos of their love story. So cute!