The University calls for additional recruitment in April for application for privately-financed international students who wish to receive scholarships through university recommendation for the 2021-22 academic year.
The University collectively calls for applicants for next year’s scholarships through university-recommendation once a year in July of the previous year, however, this is an additional recruitment exclusively for new students who were admitted and students who were taking a leave of absence in last July. The above-mentioned students are strongly encouraged to apply this time after carefully reading the Application Guide.
Among international students holding a status of residence of “Student”, undergraduate, graduate and research students are eligible to apply.
- Students who will be taking a temporary leave of absence from the university in AY 2021-22
- Students who are expected to receive any scholarships or grants (including those covering living expenses) in AY 2021-22
- Students who will continue to receive their current scholarship in AY 2021-22
Thursday, April 1 2021～Wednesday April 14 2021
Your affiliated education organization (Academic service office: student support)(Academic service office: student support)
*Eligible students are strongly recommended to apply. Regardless of the reason, those who do not apply this time are NOT able to be a candidate for a scholarship through university recommendation for AY 2021-22. If you have a question, please ask the Academic Service Office or the Division of Student Exchange. (University Hall Building C, 9P210).
Name of the documents
- Poster for Application(pdf)
- Application Guide(pdf)
- Application Form (Form 1: pdf / word)
- Learning Plan (Only for undergraduate students) (Form 2: pdf / word)
- Research Plan (Only for graduate and research students) (Form 3: pdf / word)
- Supervisor’s Remarks(Form 4: pdf / word)
- Status of Enrollment Notification (Only for students who be required to submit) (Form 5: pdf / word)
- Academic Record Entry Sheet (Only for students who be required to submit) (Form 6: pdf / word)