Port Harcourt beautician, Sally dies of Carbon monoxide poisoning

Sally Onome Okunzuwa dies

A popular Port Harcourt based beautician, Sally Onome Okunzuwa has died, of Carbon monoxide poisoning one month after gifting herself a Ranger Rover for her birthday.

 

According to a post on her Instagram business page, she died on Wednesday 23rd August,2020, in her hotel room in Obudu, Calabar , Cross River State.

Close sources say she allegedly lit up a charcoal in the room to keep her warm in the night but was discovered dead in the morning.

Friends and family members have taken to social media to pay tributes to the deceased.

Read the statement from her business page below;

“It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onome Okunzuwa CEO SALLY SIGNATURE SALOON AND SPA.

Who left this world to a better place On the 23rd of August 2020 due to Carbon monoxide poisoning.

The sally signature brand will like to use this medium to appreciate you all for your prayers and support.

Her brand was built on hard work, sweat, consistency and God. Please be assured that we are here to serve you bigger and better in honor of sally onome okunzuwa, thereby ensuring that her brand sally signature lives on as sally would have wanted it.

She was an inspiration , a hard working lady and a beauty.

her goal is to ensure every woman attains the beauty they desire and that still stands .

we look forward to reopening on the 5th of September 2020.

Signed : management”

Sally Onome Okunzuwa dies

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*