DeFi token, SafeMoon is gathering interest amongst enthusiasts, search trends show.
To buy SafeMoon, cryptocurrency users have to buy a Binance Coin (BNB) first, and then essentially swap it for SafeMoon.
Below are on How to Buy SafeMoon;
1. Buy Binance coin ($BNB)
2. Make a Trust Wallet account and transfer your BNB into it.
3. Swap your coins to BNB smart chain in the Trust Wallet app.
4. Go to the DApps tab at the bottom, open up pancake swap, connect your Trust wallet, and swap your Binance coins for SafeMoon.
5. It is not officially on the PancakeSwap list, so enter the token (0x8076C74C5e3F5852037F31Ff0093Eeb8c8ADd8D3) or go directly here.
6. Occasionally PancakeSwap will drop an error when swapping to SafeMoon, click the settings icon and set your slipping rate to 11% (or slightly higher if it doesn’t work).
You can check out the Videos below for more explanation…..
— SafeMoon Protocol (@safemoon) April 20, 2021